HUMMER KEY REPLACEMENT
Monty’s Locksmith is here to provide you with a COST EFFECTIVE, FAST, and RELIABLE service with WARRANTY. We offer our Hummer services in Toronto, GTA, and Hamilton. Our Hummer services include:
WHO IS MONTY’S LOCKSMITH?
Request a Service
Please fill the form below and one of our team members will contact you soon to help.
SUPPORTED HUMMER MODELS
How It Works:
Call us directly on 647-850-7156 to contact our reliable customer representatives. Please tell us what you need and proceed by letting us know of your ’s make, model, and year. Once we process the provided information, you will receive a quick quote over the phone.
Schedule a visit at our facility or book our mobile technicians for an at-home visit. We understand that you might not have time to bring the car to us, so we’ll come to you instead! Our technicians will reach your specified location equipped with all the tools needed to laser cut your key, program the fob, fix ignition issues, and everything else to ensure a seamless replacement service. Rest assured, we will follow up to confirm your appointment before its scheduled date.
On the appointment date, you must verify your ownership of the vehicle by providing relevant documentation and your driver’s license. Once the verification is complete, our technicians will get right to work on your Car Replacement so that you can get back to driving the car in less than two hours, max!
Once you’re satisfied with the service, we will process your payment via cash, credit, or debit.
WHY CHOOSE MONTY’S LOCKSMITH?
- Monty’s Locksmith provides Hummer MOBILE Key Replacement Services. You do not need to tow your vehicle because we go to your location. But, don’t forget we also offer services at our SHOP LOCATION. We are not strictly a mobile locksmith service unlike other locksmith companies you might find on the web. You can visit our shop and meet our team!
- COST EFFECTIVE and FAST
- SAME DAY SERVICE – We have an extensive inventory of keys and programmers which allows our locksmith technicians to offer quick and efficient services for your Hummer key replacement.
- We provide a FREE QUOTE so you can make the final decision!
- Our employees are EXPERIENCED LOCKSMITHS who will provide clear explanations for everything that is being done to your vehicle. We can walk you through the process from beginning to end.
- We have an extensive inventory of keys and programmers which allows our locksmith technicians to offer quick and efficient services for your Hummer key replacement.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PREPARE BEFORE RECEIVING A HUMMER KEY REPLACEMENT IF YOUR HUMMER KEY IS LOST?
- Your Drivers License, Proof of Insurance, and Registration for your Hummer vehicle. At Monty’s Locksmith we will not make you a key without proper documentation.
- Confirmation on the exact Hummer Model and Year of the vehicle as well as the type of Hummer Key you have (ex. push to start or Turn Key). You can do this by reviewing your insurance, registration, or looking up the information using your VIN number. Your Hummer VIN number is located on the front windshield of your Hummer. For Example: “Hello I have lost my key to my Hummer H2 2008. My key is a Turn Key. How much is it and when can I get my Hummer key replacement service?.”
- The address of your Hummer vehicle. If you want to visit our shop for a spare key it is always a great idea to mention that to our dispatch when you are booking an appointment for your Hummer key replacement.
- Confirm if you have a spare Hummer key and need a Hummer key replacement so you can always have an extra key OR if you lost all your Hummer Keys.
- If you think you need a new Hummer Ignition switch or Hummer Ignition Lock Cylinder, make sure to check first if maybe it’s just a key problem and you need a new Hummer key. If you are unsure, we can run a Hummer Diagnostic on your vehicle and confirm the exact issue.
Whether you want to replace your lost Hummer car key, repair your Hummer lock, Repair or Replace your Hummer ignition or need help with the overall security of your Hummer, Monty’s Locksmith is your go-to place to accomplish everything without a hassle.
HOW TO GET A HUMMER KEY REPLACEMENT?
You have 3 options when it comes to getting a Hummer Key Replacement: Calling a Locksmith (That’s us), Towing your car to the dealer and waiting days or weeks to get a key, or you could try ordering a key online (keep in mind if you order a key online you still need to get it programmed or cut).