HINO KEY REPLACEMENT
Monty’s Locksmith is here to provide you with a COST EFFECTIVE, FAST, and RELIABLE service with WARRANTY. We offer our HINO services in Toronto, GTA, and Hamilton. Our services include:
Who is Monty’s Locksmith?
Monty’s Locksmith is a Canadian family owned local business who has become a leading name in the industry within Toronto, GTA, and Hamilton. Our team is fully equipped to handle any key related emergencies, large or small. All of our mobile technicians have fabricated workshops in the back of their vehicles so they always come prepared to a job. We offer our mobile service and appointments at our shop location located in North York, ON. If you are looking for a trustworthy, reliable, and highly recommended company, call Monty’s Locksmith at 647-850-7156.
Request a Service
Please fill the form below and one of our team members will contact you soon to help.
SUPPORTED HINO MODELS
How It Works:
Call us directly on 647-850-7156 to contact our reliable customer representatives. Please tell us what you need and proceed by letting us know of your ’s make, model, and year. Once we process the provided information, you will receive a quick quote over the phone.
Schedule a visit at our facility or book our mobile technicians for an at-home visit. We understand that you might not have time to bring the car to us, so we’ll come to you instead! Our technicians will reach your specified location equipped with all the tools needed to laser cut your key, program the fob, fix ignition issues, and everything else to ensure a seamless replacement service. Rest assured, we will follow up to confirm your appointment before its scheduled date.
On the appointment date, you must verify your ownership of the vehicle by providing relevant documentation and your driver’s license. Once the verification is complete, our technicians will get right to work on your Key Replacement so that you can get back to driving the car in less than two hours, max!
Once you’re satisfied with the service, we will process your payment via cash, credit, or debit.
WHY CHOOSE MONTY’S LOCKSMITH?
- Monty’s Locksmith provides Hino MOBILE Key Replacement Services. You do not need to tow your vehicle because we go to your location. But, don’t forget we also offer services at our SHOP LOCATION. We are not strictly a mobile locksmith service unlike other locksmith companies you might find on the web. You can visit our shop and meet our team!
- COST EFFECTIVE and FAST
- SAME DAY SERVICE – We have an extensive inventory of keys and programmers which allows our locksmith technicians to offer quick and efficient services for your Hino key replacement.
- We provide a FREE QUOTE so you can make the final decision!
- Our employees are EXPERIENCED LOCKSMITHS who will provide clear explanations for everything that is being done to your vehicle. We can walk you through the process from beginning to end.
- We have an extensive inventory of keys and programmers which allows our locksmith technicians to offer quick and efficient services for your Hino key replacement.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PREPARE BEFORE RECEIVING YOUR HINO KEY REPLACEMENT IF YOUR HINO KEY IS LOST?
- Your Drivers License, Proof of Insurance, and Registration for your Hino vehicle. At Monty’s Locksmith we will not make you a key without proper documentation.
- Confirmation on the exact Hino Model and Year of the vehicle as well as the type of Hino Key you have (ex. push to start or Turn Key). You can do this by reviewing your insurance, registration, or looking up the information using your VIN number. Your Hino VIN number is located on the front windshield of your Hino. For Example: “Hello I have lost my key to my Hino Truck 2010. My key is a Turn Key. How much is it and when can I get my Hino key replacement service?.”
- The address of your Hino vehicle. If you want to visit our shop for a spare key it is always a great idea to mention that to our dispatch when you are booking an appointment for your Hino key replacement.
- Confirm if you have a spare Hino key and need a Hino key replacement so you can always have an extra key OR if you lost all your Hino Keys.
- If you think you need a new Hino Ignition switch or Hino Ignition Lock Cylinder, make sure to check first if maybe it’s just a key problem and you need a new Hino key. If you are unsure, we can run a Hino Diagnostic on your vehicle and confirm the exact issue.
Whether you want to replace your lost Hino truck key, repair your Hino lock, Repair or Replace your Hino ignition or need help with the overall security of your Hino, Monty’s Locksmith is your go-to place to accomplish everything without a hassle.